Sunday, June 13, 2010

Along My Way

I miss you guys... I'm going to be in Portland for a week next week.
How does thing thing work? Can anyone read it or just us? I'm working on a book and would like to have your opinions.

- joe

why not a poem?

Hey Monkey, you seen the virgin Mary?
I'd like to share a secret
please pass it along
Oh Yes to Mary
I want to touch your special places
open the curtains and look into the eyes
of our thorn crowned king
can you ask him something?
Something secret from me
please ask him to tell you to tell that monkey to tell me
What's on your mind?
What's on his mind?
I know we have to follow our own path
Yes you get to visit and often walk alone
Yes oh yes Monkey have Mary tell that crowned king for me
I'll be on my way
just gonna go along my way
Yea you thorn crowned king I hope you don't mind
but I better be getting on
along my way

No comments:

Post a Comment